You are here
Riven Design does not sell any information it receives.
Site analytics are used to create site traffic summaries, as well as for administering the performance of web sites, diagnosing problems, and determining which information is of most interest to the public. The following information is collected for analysis only:
- User Client hostname - the hostname and/or IP address if DNS is disabled of the user/client requesting access.
- HTTP header, "user-agent" - the user-agent information includes the type of browser, its version, and the operating system it's running on.
- HTTP header, "referrer" - The referrer specifies the page from which the client accessed the current page.
- System date - The date and time of the user/client request.
- Status - The status code the server returned to the user/client.
- Content length - The content length, in bytes, of the document sent to the user/client.
- Method - The request method used.
- Protocol - The transport protocol and version used.
Credit card numbers collected through a web application, will not be stored or retained in any manner. The information will be gathered and passed on through an intermediate software company, and a unique transaction number will be returned and stored as proof of acceptance.
E-mail addresses may be collected only if a response is necessary to verify purchases or if there is a need to correspond with customers.
If during your visit to our site you send an email, the email address will be collected as a means to reply to you. This email address will not be passed on without your consent. Email addresses will never be sold at any time.
Cookies may be used under specific conditions. A cookie is a text file stored on customers PC to maintain an uninterrupted transaction with the application. There are two types of cookies, a memory cookie and a hard cookie. Memory cookies will be deleted at the end of the session. Memory cookies are specifically used when purchasing products or services through the web. Hard cookies will remain on the PC after the session is ended. Hard cookies are generally used for keeping your personal options for viewing the site.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, please contact us.